What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide walking you through the process of creation and sale of digital products
- Showing you how to quickly and cost effectively create the type of digital product you want
- Showing you how to create a software such as a web based tool or mobile app
- Showing you how to write highly persuasive copy that drives massive sales
- Showing you how to create checkout pages, landing pages and sales funnels
- Showing you how to create a potential hot-selling eBook
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Launch a Digital Product Business scores 71.79/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://mylaunchsecrets.com/go/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $7.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mylaunchsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to mylaunchsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)